Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Kiddos

This girl... some mornings are rough!! Zach was working out of town this particular day and she was extra whiny. So sometimes we snap pictures and send them to daddy so he knows how much he's missed!
And then as soon as he's back home, she's Miss Sassy Pants again! Practicing good "Just Say No" skills :)
We always make sure to have lots of stickers on Sundays! Actually I received this picture from Bailey as I was in the mother's room nursing Boston. Zach was out of town this Sunday and I took both kids to church AND was EARLY! Finally proved it wasn't me that was slowing us down on Sundays!! ;) I say it often and I'll say it again - BOYS! Who needs em?! (Me) 
Still trying to transition her to hair clips hahaha. There is almost nothing for it to grab on to! Not to mention unruly baby hairs that look like little peach fuzz bangs. That face though... kills me!
Her hair is even more awesome when she runs. Flapping with each bounce like a toupee!  So funny. She's getting so fast these days! Sometimes she just runs laps around the kitchen table. I love it.
And this guy is looking extra bald these days.... sighhhh. Taking after his big sis so well! 
I love me a clean happy baby!
Ugh I love all her faces! Jason's Deli soft serve for the win again!!
Love her so much it hurts. Even if she has a mullet :)
And her addiction to soda... how do I not give in??? The struggle is real.





1 comment: