Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Off-roading in "Springerville"!

Uncle Cal is about the coolest guy I know and I would hang out with him any day, even a weekend!! He's that cool. We don't get down there often enough so we planned to go hang out with him in Springville one weekend and go off-roading in his Polaris Ranger. 
We started the Saturday off at Costco first though! Georgia has the ear plugging thing down:
 And then the classic blowout from Bos. Yes it got on me too. 
 Not happy about having to go home for an outfit change:
 And we just have this whole diaper thing down! 
 Georgie and her soaked diaper. We are 0 for 2 so far. 
 And didn't even bring a CLEAN diaper!!! We slapped a swim diaper on her and crossed our fingers! Classy. 
 We are a little bit crazy. Aunt Tony is a baby lover, but she was out of town that weekend. But it didn't stop us! We just strapped the kiddos on in and went anyway! Little did I know the labor that was in store for me...
Daughter daddy selfies:
Pre-crazy:
 This is me not sure at all about strapping my 3 month old into the back seat of an ATV and my 18 month old into the front seat:
But then we came across this view after seeing handfuls of cows, sheep, deer, and other animals:
Amazing!
 And this girl, in nothing but her swim diaper and tank, was content on throwing dirt for days.
So happy it hurts? :)

 Unbelievably dirty!
 So wonderful. She really was in heaven though.


The best tour guide in all the land!
Uncle Cal loves Georgia! And she is... less than excited about it :) haha
Hobblecreek Canyon is beautiful and we are so lucky to live in such a beautiful state. I tried to focus on this and not the dirt in my ears and crunching around in my teeth.
SOME of the aftermath:
Dirt snot for days. Literally. 
I kept Boston's whole seat covered with blankets but even he had dirty snot. 
You can't really tell but Georgia is covered in dirt. Crazy! 
She loved the whole thing. Who wouldn't be, sandwiched in-between two handsome men?! She was so cute, she had her foot stuck in Cal's lap on the steering wheel the entire night, just happy as could be! 
It was a LONG night! We didn't get back till well after dark, and of course we had to stop at Sonic and get some shakes and chili cheese fries! Yum! 
When we finally did get home, it was 10pm and Georgia went straight to the bath while I took off all the carseat covers and threw them into the wash and then Zach and I hosed down both carseats. They were FILTHY. I can't believe how much dirt gets everywhere! I could feel it in my hair. I was so happy to finally hop in the shower after everyone was clean. Except poor Bos! I was just hoping that I kept him covered enough to wait for a bath in the morning cause I was just too dang tired. It was a fun crazy night, but we won't be bringing kids again... way too much aftermath labor! I love hanging out with Cal and I was a bit sad to take the backseat. I missed out on all the good stories and laughs. He's is a good guy if I ever knew one! Even if he does consistently call me Georgia :) haha we love you Cal! 


No comments:

Post a Comment