Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Draper Days 2014

Sweet Krystal reminded me of the Draper Days fair that we went to last year (can't believe it was already that time again!) and came all the way down just to hang out with me for a bit there. I did not forget how crazy sweltering hot it gets. Last year I was drenched in sweat and this year did not disappoint -______-
At Uncle Matty's favorite scene without him :( the reptile show!
Georgia loved the birds and animals too. 
We hit up the swings for a bit.
Then headed over to our favorite part - the FOOD! I got a yummy Korean BBQ sandwich with a handmedown ribbon potato chip tower - handmedown as in, some random stranger didn't want their potato chip tower anymore and Kris saved them from a sad and stinky life in the trash can hahaha we don't care about germs or anything. Oh and a yummy mango Boba drink - leave it to Blickenstaffs to find a way to make a not-particularly-Asian festival just Asian enough for us! 
And here's Georgia handing out kisses at just the right times... I love her!
Dancing with Auntie Kris to some music:
Saying "cheeeese"
And handing out more sweet kisses.
It was so hot that for once, I couldn't even fathom browsing the boutiques to see what junk I could pick out! Yikes. That's TOO hot. I left without even a peek. But it was still a good time, good company, and a killer parking spot which makes half the magic :) until next year, Draper!

No comments:

Post a Comment