Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, September 12, 2014

Tim McGraw // Sundown Heaven Town

Somtimes Zach is really spontaneous and gets us awesome tickets to Tim McGraw!! Woohoo!! 
Our friend mentioned he was playing here in Salt Lake and just like that, Zach got online and looked up tickets! I was sooooo excited! Even Georgia was in her country get-up :) haha I know the picture is blurry but she just loves wearing my clips, headbands, shoes, etc...
My country get-up for Tim:
Yes, Tim is in that picture. Super teeny tiny off to the left of us. While we had front row sitting seats, this is about how close we really were to him since there was a pit around the stage (filled with the most wonderful trashy drunkies!) 
We went to Tim & Faith's concert last year in Vegas which was amazing too, but this was the Sun Down Heaven Town tour (his new album) and I was excited to hear his new songs.  
He really is SO amazing! And really the only concert Zach will pay for haha. He loves Tim McGraw!  And I won't argue. I'd love to see other artists too, but I will see Tim McGraw in concert till he's old and wrinkly.  
 Seeing him up close on the projectors:
 Creepy concert selfies :) haha! Tim puts Zach in such a good mood, he'll even take selfies with me!! haha.
Or try to hahaha

 I am particularly obsessed with his new song "Meanwhile Back At Mama's" featuring Faith Hill. It seriously tugs at my heart strings every time I hear it! And makes me miss home. 
The first Tim song I grew up listening to and I'll never forget the words:
And Zach's all time favorite Tim song right here:
I made Zach stop at Beto's for a huge greasy burrito and being in the trashiest part of Utah I've ever seen, there was a classic gang of meji's hanging out and one of them was wearing the best t-shirt. 
I couldn't snap the pic in time (and Zach was worried we would get knifed), but it reads 
"Born To Riding" hahahaha so great. 
It was the best impromptu date night ever! I was on cloud 9 and the only thing that brought me back down was coming home to a sleeping baby - I know I know, but I was hoping the babysitter would have to feed him a bottle but NOPE! He just slept the entire time and woke up just for me. Yay for no sleep! Tim is definitely worth that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment