Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Rocky Mouth Falls

Another adventure for us! And we brought friends this time. The Willoughby's, Jess & James. Jess is in my group of neighborhood friends. She's a sassy one and a lot like me (we even share the same birthday, remember?) and we always joke cause her husband is seriously the same person as Zach. They just have the same preferences and habits and all that. We been on a few dates with them and they are fun people to hang with! 
 Their little hiker, Jackson, he's such a cutie.
 And Georgia loves to flirt with him. He's so cute with her. And Bos! He's always so nice to Boston and makes him smile!

 This hike was actually right in Draper. So random, it's like right behind someone's house and super easy. But obviously not as beautiful. It was probably my least favorite hike of all because of one major reason: wasps. There were wasps flying around like CRAZY at the actual waterfall. It was really freaking me out...the view looking out from the waterfall (swarming with wasps):
 The Willoughby's:
 I didn't even get to climb up there since I was carrying Bos and I didn't want to slip on any rocks getting up there. And off the bottoms came:
 There was a little tiny pool of water up there at the base of the waterfall that Zach took Georgia to play in.
And then he took his traditional father/daughter selfies hahaha:
Someone offered to take their picture and he literally told them "No, it's ok, I like the slefies." hahahaha I love it SO MUCH!
 Not a bad hike, but definitely not my favorite.
Exploring caves on the way back:
 Ugh, this boy was SO sweet. I love him. And he had HAIR then!! Sad... he's so bald now.



No comments:

Post a Comment