Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, September 22, 2014

Without Further Adieu...

Sissy is herrrrrrrrre!!!!!! 
(This is a representation of my sisters and I in lieu of an actual picture because we were too busy stuffing our faces.)
 I pull out all the stops and bring the goods (of Costco) when sis is in town!!! haha we ate so much fatty crap in one week.
And with her she brought her GMB (Giant Man Baby):
I was dying when I saw him! Actually, she pulled into my driveway and did the classic drop-off and "BRB" leaving Krissy and I with GMB on the front lawn while she dropped off her babysitter friend wherewith he barfed about 15 seconds after I told Krissy "He better not barf on me." But at least I was prepared and had him facing out so he was just watering the lawn. You can't really tell in the picture but his entire onesie was drenched in drool/barf! The whole front haha. We carted him inside to sit in the bumbo as Krissy said quietly "Will he fit? I don't think he'll fit..." (There should be so many emoticons in this paragraph) Just look at those thunder thighs! I was quite in awe of him next to my "petite" boy. It's a good thing he's super happy and super duper cute (I was also in awe of his hair, I have never-ending hair envy):
(And to be fair, my bumbo is much smaller than the old versions).
 The two princesses playing nicely (for now):
G did not hesitate to pull out all the classic first child moves - territorial over all her toys, slapping/hitting (mostly herself hahaha) throwing herself on the floor at having to share... It was a whole new ball game for her! I found it quite entertaining until the 7th time around. 
 Auntie Kris & Bosson Byoo:
Boston is quite the flirt!
I had begged and pleaded my sis to come stay with me in my measley basement and she finally gave in! Now the fun/insanity/constant sweating can begin... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment