Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

2 Months // 18 Months

It's check up time again... this boy is getting thicker but no taller! 
Leg rolls: 
Which I'm kind of proud of. Georgia was never chunky until I started supplementing. But I guess it's not that hard when you're as short as he is!!
A glimpse of that sneaky dimple:
Playing with her favorite toy. Now you see him!
 Now you don't!
Oh this picture... 
 My two babies. About to get ROCKED. 
This picture is just so sad!!!! I hate taking Georgia to get shots! It's the saddest thing. Just the look of pure shock and horror when the nurse sticks her with the needles (not to mention she's terrible at band-aid placement so there is always blood everywhere and I have to reapply bandages when she leaves) she literally jumps out of her skin and the tears are enough to break my heart. 
 So what do we do?? Go home and stuff them with treats!! Ice cream sandwich for the lady:
 Anything to get that smile! I wish it was that easy to get some hair...
Georgia's stats @ 18 months:
25.6 lbs 60th %
35 in 97th %
Head circumference 40th %

Boston's stats @ 2 months:
11 lbs 10 oz 35th %
23.5 in 50th %
Head circumference 5th %

They are such opposites! And Bos has such a tiny head!! But it's so perfectly shaped :) time is flying for these two...

1 comment:

  1. Madden literally only weighs 6 pounds less than her hahahahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete