Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Georgia Bean 18 Months

Some days, we have our crap together. 
Like, we are acceptable to the public eye. 
Love this polka dot baby lady! She looks like she's pickin a wedgie but really it's just her chubby waddle :) 
  Her fishie face:
 She was havin a blast playing outside the Provo house in the sunshine.

 She looks like she's doing the salsa!!
And other days, we just fly by the seat of our pants!!!
And we just stay in jammies all day with no accessories (gasp!)
Her favorite place to sit whenever I'm nursing or hanging out on the couch. Just look at that oh-so-cute A-line mullet!!! :)
 Stickers buy me some good quiet time.
 And so does a smoothie and the iPad!
 Ok MOST days... we just get by :)

Even when she's a Sass Pants, she makes me laugh! 
We spend most afternoons playing outside and waiting for daddy to get home while Bos sleeps and a  lot of other cars and people and dogs go by during that time. Today, at least 2 little girls with small puppies walked past our house and Georgia got so excited! But when they didn't even stop to say hi, she plopped down on the driveway and laid down all pouty like it was the worst day of her life. hahaha she's so funny!
 Feeling rejected:
Is it just me or do jammies and jelly shoes just go hand in hand!! Classy.
 I seriously have way too much fun with her in those few but dragging minutes before daddy gets home.
"Chiiiiiiiz!" (is how she says it) 

Her faces are SO silly! I'll just post them all! Regardless of my homeless state.

 I love her complete mix of emotions. So serious and so crazy.

 She thought it was hilarious to climb up a few steps and scare the crap out of me by jumping on to my shoulders when I wasn't expecting it.

I just love her too much! And I love my time with her. She brings me so much joy these days and just lights up my day when I'm feeling crappy/stressed/annoyed. 

Things About Georgie:
  • She loves to sing. She sings lots of theme songs from the shows she watches like Bo on the Go!, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, and Jake and the Neverland Pirates. 
  • She loves to copy her favorites scenes in movies. One of my favorites being, the Croods. There are few parts where they talk about the "end of the world" and go "duh, duh, DUHHHH!" and does it every time right along with it on cue, then runs around doing it randomly through out the day. I love it.
  • She is catching on the fact that kisses get her what she wants, so instead of begrudgingly giving us the tiniest peck, she's quick to give us lots of loves when we ask for it :) 
  • She is still OBSESSED with going outside! Hangs out by the door and begs like a dog. Or gets super upset if she sees daddy go outside to take the trash out or start the grill. She has to be outside too or it's game over! And always without fail, she has a massive melt down when we bring her inside. It's lovely. 
  • She is a stinker and loves to pay attention to Boston when she knows it's quiet time. She senses it. Like we walk past his closed door as he's sleeping and she automatically goes "AWWW, AWWW, AWWWW!!!" extra loud. Other than that, she still doesn't pay too much attention to him - only to rile us or him up!! She loves to poke his face and say "nooooose. eyyyyes." I'm still crossing my fingers he won't end up blind someday from Big Sis.  
  • Every time she hears a dog bark or sees a dog (or sometimes a baby boy hahaha) she will perk up and start panting and licking the air like a retard because that's what Zach taught her to do and it's hilaaaaarious. Cracks me up so much. 
  • Still speaking Alien. She learns new words/phrases/songs every day and can copy a lot of things that we say but still a lot of jibberish! 
  • Her favorite game to play is still running from me or daddy, whoever wants to chase her and tickle her. And she STILL gets hiccups every time she laughs and occasionally burps in your face if she's laughing and hiccuping too hard. 
  • She is a pretty quick runner and I love hearing her pitter patter throughout the house
There's so much more, I couldn't name them all. But I love the clever, funny, silly things she does every day. Little things that let us know she's watching us every day all day. Like stealing my make up brushes and put them on her eyes and face. Or going up to daddy and giving him a kiss and then exclaiming "ok! Byyye!" and walking downstairs, because that's what daddy does every morning. Or drinking a whole Dr. Pepper without stopping to breathe cause she just loves the soda like her momma! She's my favorite and I'm so happy to have her.


No comments:

Post a Comment