Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, September 4, 2014

As Of Late

Georgie has taken a liking to little Bos. But only on her terms. She's so funny, she'll reach for him to be put on her lap and then rub his head and face and give him kisses and then push him away when she's done haha. Such a stinker. 
Playdates with our old neighbor, Jett:
He has the most luscious hair!! I have hair envy. He's their baby so they won't cut his hair and they just put it in that funny pony tail to keep it out of his eyes.
They play pretty well together!
 And even pay attention to Bos. Randomly throughout the day, Georgia pops her head up, runs over to Bos and says "Awwwwww" and pets him and gives him kisses (as if she actually cares).

 But she's handin out kisses left and right these days... 
Zach was not happy about this picture when he saw it. He said "I am the ONLY boy she's allowed to kiss!!"
Playing outside, her favorite place to be:

My little beauty!!

Bos man is enjoying bath time more and almost grown out of his tub.

Lunch dates at Jason Deli:
She is in heaven there! Self serve ice cream and running space- who wouldn't be?
More play dates and chillin on the Love Sack with baby friends:
 She loves a good show.
 And puppies!! I dread the day I will be forced into having one...
 Our new favorite breakfast, Toast with Nutella & Bananas:
How she signifies she wants Boston: 
 Silly girl... what else are big sisters for?? :)


   
 Boston's a trooper! :)
 Love these two.
  The latest with G's mandarin jibberish (excuse my sleepy just-woke-up voice)
Headphone jammin:
 My girlie girl, playing with all momma's hair clips as we put them in and say "Awwwww, pretty lady!!!"
 Hanging on to threads of hair.... haha
Her daily adventures in my closet, playing peekaboo in the clothes:
And rearranging all her toys and my toiletries on the shelves: 
I was scratching my head thinking "where in the heck is all my stuff..." and I found her just placing them all so neatly in the cubbies. Silly girl.
 Cheer if you love overalls!!! I bought these adorable ones in the winter time as long pants overalls but from the get go, they were too short, long legs that she is. So I planned to cut them off for summer and I love them 10 times more! So much, I bought myself a matching pair... but that's another story. And I don't look nearly as cute. 
Get ready for a Georgia photo shoot:


 These pictures absolutely crack me up. I love her face. Not to mention, she just became a master stair climber all on her own and decided she will not accept help from anyone anymore. She's growing up so fast!!



 More jammin to her favorite tunes:
 We went out to dinner with our friends who also brought their two kids and it was crazy town. An all over hot mess. It looked like a food bomb went off when we left...then we spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out front and playing. Oh I love summer nights! 


Sadly, this year, I only had two dear sightings in our neighborhood! Usually it's more. But I still love it when I come across them. I'm hoping I'll see one in my backyard some day!
 And the ultimate animal experience at the best animal kingdom ever: Aunt Krissy & Uncle Matt's!!
She has this pretty cool bunny that runs around like a dog and lets you pet her and feed her.
G loved her. And only tried to eat her carrots a couple times. Gross.



 Next was the snakes. Also gross. ;)
 Plus dinner, 100+ degree temps, and lots of chillin. 
We love visiting the Animal Kingdom!! And Kris & Matty.

No comments:

Post a Comment