Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Banana's For This Baby!

Literally AND figuratively! I am bananas for this girl and we finally started feeding her real food with actual flavor on July 9th, about 6.5 months. First up- banana!
It was pretty well received at first...
Questionable...

A certified Zach face:

All in all, I don't think she's a big fan of banana. Once I mixed it with some rice cereal, she was all about it! Maybe she's more like her mama and prefers salty over sweet! 
Next up was a pouch of sweet peas, greens, & brown rice (my sister in law gave me a ton of organic baby food that she didn't get to use!) which smelled disgusting but she scarfed it down! I was praying she wouldn't spit any of it up later...
Then it was carrot, apple, & mango:
hahaha I just cannot stop laughing! 
 Her face puckered up after EVERY BITE.
 But it didn't stop her from eating it! Haha
 I guess it was pretty tart for her...
Next I tried peach, berry, oatmeal, & quinoa just mixing a tiny bit in her rice cereal and same reaction to that! I think at this point, most fruits are tart to her and she definitely can tell even when I only put a tiny bit in! She'll eat it ok but she definitely likes plain old boring rice cereal the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment