Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Goodbye Breakfast

The next morning, we woke up early and got ready to have to breakfast with my parents at Krissy and Matt's home. When I heard German Pancakes and peaches, I was in! Too bad Matt wasn't aware of this :( and there wasn't quite enough. Sorry/not sorry ;)
My little ladybug and her daddy:
 Typical picture of my mom and G. Nothing gets in the way of her phone calls and studying! 


Morning bites from daddy are her fave.


 Hahahaha just because her face is hilarious:
 My Popsicle is so handsome! 

And my mother wouldn't be my mom without her indoor slippers ;) hahaha
Enjoying the wonderful breakfast that Matt made. 

 Only toes for breakfast for this one!


 Last minute life lessons for G from Grampus :)
And they were off to the MTC! And on such a beautiful day. Couldn't be happier for them.


2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha Mom's Marriott slippers....so Asian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry/not sorry hahahahahahaha. Also, love that pic of mom and her phone... oh ya and G. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete