Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Cribbing It

Talk about growing up too fast... this girl is sleeping in her crib!!! She has long outgrown her cradle but we were waiting for weeks for her bedding to come in the mail so as soon as it came, we got her all set up! 
I could tell a difference in her sleeping right away! I think she was so much more comfortable, not to mention I had her sheets made of minky :) so soft! She's a spoiled one.
 Next on the list is painting the room to match and hanging all the pictures! Almost done...
The day, July 10th, Zach noticed her first tooth breaking through on the bottom right! A TOOTH! I couldn't believe it! 
 No wonder she has been chewing on eeeeeverything:
And sticking out her tongue :) her two favorite things right now!
A part of me was a tiny bit sad.. soon all her teeth will be coming in and she'll look so big!! I just looooove her toothless grin right now. Keeps her looking like such a baby face... ahhh, those days are fading fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment