Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, July 8, 2013

Uncle RyRy

Ryan and his friends came to town on a golf trip last month so we made time to stuff our faces at Happy Sumo - our favorite sushi restaurant - and we didn't stop there. He treated us to dessert at Tucanos! 
Uncle RyRy is the best. I was sad when we moved away because I thought that Georgie wouldn't know her CA aunts and uncles and cousins and that things wouldn't be the same, but I realized that they love her just the same. Even when she was fussy "It's ok, I don't get to see her very often.." and kept on playing with her :) this picture melts me. I love when she reaches up and touches your face. She does it a lot more with men and it makes me think she's studying them and their faces and just looking right into their soul.

2 comments:

  1. wow wish my kids had an uncle like that.....oh wait they DO--Mottttt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahahaha Mott tells too many jokes to be considered "sweet" and melt children's hearts.

      Delete