Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, July 22, 2013

Strollin' It

Monday we had some errands to run and brake pads to replace at the shop. So we got ready for the day:
Had some fun...
  ... LOOK at those legs!! Haha
We figured out that Zach accidentally took my carrier stroller, so it was time to break out the big girl stroller! I was actually excited because it's such a cute one and I got a super good deal on it so I couldn't wait for her to grow into it.
We headed to the shop and did some light motor magazine reading destroying:
Ahhhhh I could eat her.
After we were done wrecking the magazines...oops... and spitting up on the new stroller... ugh... we ventured across the street to the shops. 
 I really think she loved being so open and free. Usually she is itching to get out of the carrier but she seemed to have a ball in the stroller!
 There's that tongue again!!! And of course her beloved Victoria Secret Pink pup from Auntie Booch.
After some treats at the dollar tree store (glow sticks, swimming pool balls, etc..) we had some lunch and some shopping time for me (yay! had to make sure Zach regretted asking me to get car work done! haha) and then headed back to the car shop. It was a great day spent hangin with my favorite babe. She is just getting too big!!

No comments:

Post a Comment