Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Winger Family Time

Finally some more Nana and Papa time!! They came up for the 4th of July weekend!
So intrigued by Nana's jewelry! 
Her face kills me! I love it!
Cam & Chan and their family also came up! I don't think these kids could love Georgia any more! They were obsessed and it was adorable. They were made SURE I changed her diaper at all the appropriate times, fed her, and gave her naps when she needed it :)
All ready for a swim day at Seven Peaks! 
This girl is soooooo cute.
Seriously, the loves and pictures never ended.
 Hair done and getting creative with poses.
 Even the pouty face didn't stop them! So funny.
Finally made it to Seven Peaks! It was sooo hot so we rushed to the wave pool and cooled off. I made sure to bring G's sun hat - first time she's worn it and I'm glad I brought it! We were there for 3 hours... 

She was so good. Just splashing and playing. And taking a bottle break.
 No hands!
 We even went in the lazy river which makes me super nervous, I just don't trust myself with her in moving water. But thankfully, I had Helper Cora! She steered and directed us to safety. We only got waterfalled once. Just once. :)
\
Then we cleaned up in the bath. I could EAT this girl! Look at that face!
 Such a happy girl.
Over the next few days we did some fabric shopping with Nana (as always! We love fabric and furniture and well, any kind of shopping with Nana!) and had lunch at Gardener's Village. 
And had to keep G occupied. Ahhh the 21st century.

 Love this bunch. So glad they came to visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment