Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Secret Combinations

Sunday was daddy's day to dress Georgie up for church! Look what he picked out...
 He cracks me up! It wasn't horrible so I just left it. :)
This girl is getting so strong! She is always grabbing the chair in front of me and pulling it back towards her so she can eat it.
After church, we hurried over the our cousin's church where they were blessing their baby. It was so fun getting to see them all! Then we may have rushed over to the Provo Temple where I may have known that my missionary sister was taking her walk precisely at 4:15pm... :)))) 
Ok fine, it was 100% planned and mapped out but after last weeks FAILED attempt, I was not about to waltz down to Provo in 100+ heat and spend another hour drenched in sweat searching for her! There were some secret combinations & works of darkness I mean light that brought us together. 
 So we are rule breakers...I just couldn't pass up an opportunity to see this girl!!

 And what do you think happened next.....


.....................
.....................
.....................
.....................
.....................
.....................



DUH!!!!!
It was short and sweet and literally... I sent her off with a bag of partially homemade oatmeal coconut chocolate chip cookies hahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment