Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, July 1, 2013

Bruges Waffles and Frites

We started off Friday morning with some Bruges waffles in Sugarhouse, now a family favorite. However I only made it to the fries before the attack of the worst stomach ache ever took over so I paid for but couldn't enjoy my waffle :( sad day. No matter. Because I was soooooo happy to share that day with family. My favorite brother ever flew in to be with us.
Georgia was being a doll.
So many happy faces.


I love my popsicle. And G refrained from barfing on Grampus this time.

 Enthralled by the waffle. I swear she's ready for grown up food.
 Ahhhhhhhhh I love this kid. I miss exploring OC with him and having weekly lunches and meeting all of his med school friends and going to their talent shows and seeing him do amazing humanitarian work for the world and eating pick up stix and bear flag burritos and taking him to get his car fixed and letting him and his friends do ultrasounds on me and so much more. He's the best brother I've ever had.
Some of my favorite people ever.

1 comment:

  1. Also forgot to leave out the part where dad almost got in a fist fight with a lady in line hahaha

    ReplyDelete