Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Mission President Parents!

After brunch at Bruges, we went home to change and then got ready for my parents to get set apart by the apostle, Elder Holland as mission presidents for the Taichung, Taiwan mission. When we got there, we were reunited for a few short hours with the favored daughter.
Us Blicks...always getting special treatment wherever we go - is this one of the many "blessings" we receive for their service to the Lord?? ;)
My amazing siblings:
 Nice photobomb Jake. You goober.

Waiting outside the apostle's office... I felt so starstruck! Couldn't wait to shake his hand.
 He gave such amazing blessings to my parents that were so comforting to me (even while scrambling to shove a bottle into G's mouth before she lost it) - that they would be lead by the spirit and be able to know from mere glances or hand shakes what was needed for the missionaries, that all would be taken care of with their family back home and blessings would be poured out upon us 100 fold! And much, much more.
Of course these two would photobomb an apostle of the Lord. ;)
Before Caitlin left, she made sure that I would teach G to call her by her RIGHTFUL name. Auntie Booch of course! Hahaha I love her.

Look at that thunder thigh.
I'm so grateful for my parents and siblings and the examples they have set for me. They have definitely set the bar for our family and inspired me to rise up and strive to be better always! I love them so much.

Such an awesome day with so many awesome blessings.
And then she was off for real!!! Good luck Sister Blick :)
We topped off the night with a little family testimony meeting at Kell & Jer's hotel before we everyone headed their separate ways. Those last tender moments with my family are so special to me. I love them so so so so so much if you can't tell! 

1 comment:

  1. you forgot to leave out the part where you threw a fit over mom not giving you the pictures that you wanted and ruining the end of the night bahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete