Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, July 1, 2013

Sister Time With A Hoke

Kristen, one of my favorite sister in laws was in town this week! We used to live in their ward in OC and absolutely loved it there. Loved being so close to family and in such a great ward. It really became home to me and I miss them every day. I still hope we might end up there one day.. Oh I have missed her!
 And she brought company! Her mom, sister, and twin girls. They remind me so much of my own family, being made up of mostly girls and just one boy :)
 I seriously, SERIOUSLY have missed these two trouble-makers.
 Paige & Sidney are crazy fun and too cute.



I love Paigy-girl so much! So much, we named our own Georgia Paige after her :)
 We headed off to Smashburger for some good eats.

 I never, NEVER have enough time with these girls.

 I meeeeean, how cute are these girls??? And so nice and neat and clean! A rarity for these crazies. They must be growing up :( and too fast as always.
I wish G had more time with the 37 cousins she has on the Winger/Hoke side! Miss those family parties so so much. Good thing they love to visit Utah so often, I'm a lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment